trails and outdoor activities
– Turkey Run Equestrian and Walking Trails: Explore the 800 acres of Turkey Run along our extensive pathways and trails. Find our trail map here.
– Reserve Runners Club: On Sunday Mornings meet us at the Tasting Room for a jog through the Reserve. Beginners and experienced runners welcome!
– Namaste and Rose: Join us at the Tasting Room & Taphouse patio for morning yoga on the second Sunday of each month. Our practice is guided my Michelle of Balance Studios in neighboring Scottsville.
– Guided Fly Fishing on the Reserve: An afternoon of fishing with The Albemarle Angler in one of our private ponds or lakes.
-Guided horseback riding: riders of all skill levels can join Indian Summer Guide Service for a ride through the Reserve. Horses are provided by Indian Summer.
– Water’s Edge beach getaway: Residents have the option to book Mount Ida’s white-sand lake-front beach for an afternoon. Relax with your friends and family on the beach of private Lake Reventon, the largest private lake in Albemarle County. Our lake house will provide you with all of the amenities that you need to enjoy a stress free afternoon- full kitchen with bottled waters, dish ware, linens, lounge chairs and cushions, umbrellas, and picnic table. A Mount Ida shuttle will take you to and from the lake. Upscale restroom trailer available for your use. Guests have access to the following beach activities: